Turning Your Hobby into a Business
February 28th, 6-7:30pm
Whitefish Bay Library
Explore the potential of your business idea! We will focus on examining the feasibility of your business idea, exploring ways to market the product or service, and identify resources for starting your business including an introduction to business planning.
Registration is required. To register, call the Adult Services Desk at 755-6557 or stop by the library.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues