Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library invite you to submit entries for our first Writing Contest. Categories include short story (1000 words or less) and poetry (200 words or less).
Submission period begins January 15 and runs through February 15. Winners will be announced in mid-March and a $50 prize will be awarded in both categories. An awards ceremony will take place March 27 at 7pm.
Along with your entries, please include a cover page with:
Entries over the word count or without a cover page will be discarded.
Drop off entries in person at the Adult Services Desk, or mail your entry to:
Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Writing Contest
5420 N Marlborough Dr
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- M-T Sunrise Rotary Presents Annual Haunted Hayride
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Girls on the Run 5k "Turkey Trot"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Noted Jewish Argentine Writer To Read at UWM Oct. 23