Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library invite you to submit entries for our first Writing Contest. Categories include short story (1000 words or less) and poetry (200 words or less).
Submission period begins January 15 and runs through February 15. Winners will be announced in mid-March and a $50 prize will be awarded in both categories. An awards ceremony will take place March 27 at 7pm.
Along with your entries, please include a cover page with:
Entries over the word count or without a cover page will be discarded.
Drop off entries in person at the Adult Services Desk, or mail your entry to:
Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Writing Contest
5420 N Marlborough Dr
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!