Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library invite you to submit entries for our first Writing Contest. Categories include short story (1000 words or less) and poetry (200 words or less).
Submission period begins January 15 and runs through February 15. Winners will be announced in mid-March and a $50 prize will be awarded in both categories. An awards ceremony will take place March 27 at 7pm.
Along with your entries, please include a cover page with:
Entries over the word count or without a cover page will be discarded.
Drop off entries in person at the Adult Services Desk, or mail your entry to:
Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Writing Contest
5420 N Marlborough Dr
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice