MEQUON, Wis -- Laura Bitzer has been named Center Coordinator for Ebenezer Child Care Centers’ Mequon Center, conveniently located at 10333 N. Enterprise Drive in Mequon.
In this position, Bitzer will work with staff to ensure that the center and its programs, run efficiently, are developmentally appropriate, and are welcoming for all children.
Bitzer had been serving as the lead teacher in the preschool classroom at Ebenezer’s southside Milwaukee location prior to being promoted to this Center Coordinator position at their Mequon Child Care Center.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education from National Louis University in Chicago, and has 21 years of experience in school and child care settings. Included in Bitzer’s vast experience are three years as a director of a child care center.
Ebenezer’s Mequon Child Care Center provides quality infant, toddler/two preschool care as well as before- and after-school care and summer care for school age children. For more information on the Mequon location, please call (262) 242-4446.
Ebenezer Child Care Centers is a not-for-profit; locally-based agency committed to providing quality early childhood programs from the heart.
The agency prides itself on being different from other child care providers in that it offers a home-like atmosphere, individualized, nurturing care, and a structured curriculum that is virtues-based for every child’s developmental stage.
Every Ebenezer Child Care Center focuses on all aspects of a child’s development: cognitive, physical, emotional, and social. In addition to providing quality care, the agency also offers a variety of free Family Fun Nights and other educational programming all aimed at helping parents.
The agency has locations in Downtown Milwaukee, on Milwaukee’s Southside, and in Greenfield, Mequon, Oak Creek, and Wauwatosa. The agency’s main office is located at 1496 South 29th Street, Milwaukee. For more information, please call 414-643-5070 or visit the agency’s website at www.ebenezerchildcare.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- North Shore Bank to Host to Host "Paws and Claws" Event in Mequon on Aug. 8
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- New Director of Clincal Operations