MEQUON, Wis -- Laura Bitzer has been named Center Coordinator for Ebenezer Child Care Centers’ Mequon Center, conveniently located at 10333 N. Enterprise Drive in Mequon.
In this position, Bitzer will work with staff to ensure that the center and its programs, run efficiently, are developmentally appropriate, and are welcoming for all children.
Bitzer had been serving as the lead teacher in the preschool classroom at Ebenezer’s southside Milwaukee location prior to being promoted to this Center Coordinator position at their Mequon Child Care Center.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education from National Louis University in Chicago, and has 21 years of experience in school and child care settings. Included in Bitzer’s vast experience are three years as a director of a child care center.
Ebenezer’s Mequon Child Care Center provides quality infant, toddler/two preschool care as well as before- and after-school care and summer care for school age children. For more information on the Mequon location, please call (262) 242-4446.
Ebenezer Child Care Centers is a not-for-profit; locally-based agency committed to providing quality early childhood programs from the heart.
The agency prides itself on being different from other child care providers in that it offers a home-like atmosphere, individualized, nurturing care, and a structured curriculum that is virtues-based for every child’s developmental stage.
Every Ebenezer Child Care Center focuses on all aspects of a child’s development: cognitive, physical, emotional, and social. In addition to providing quality care, the agency also offers a variety of free Family Fun Nights and other educational programming all aimed at helping parents.
The agency has locations in Downtown Milwaukee, on Milwaukee’s Southside, and in Greenfield, Mequon, Oak Creek, and Wauwatosa. The agency’s main office is located at 1496 South 29th Street, Milwaukee. For more information, please call 414-643-5070 or visit the agency’s website at www.ebenezerchildcare.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive