The Cedarburg chapter of Families Anonymous will hold an open meeting on Thursday, January 10th at Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road (Corner of Green Bay Rd and Highland Rd) in Mequon at 7:00 pm. The guest speaker will be Interventionist Angela Utschig of Wisconsin Intervention Services. Families Anonymous is for families and friends concerned with the destructive behavior of a loved one caused by drugs, alcohol, or related behavioral problems. The meeting is free and open to the adult public. For more information call 414-378-5815.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease