The Cedarburg chapter of Families Anonymous will hold an open meeting on Thursday, January 10th at Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road (Corner of Green Bay Rd and Highland Rd) in Mequon at 7:00 pm. The guest speaker will be Interventionist Angela Utschig of Wisconsin Intervention Services. Families Anonymous is for families and friends concerned with the destructive behavior of a loved one caused by drugs, alcohol, or related behavioral problems. The meeting is free and open to the adult public. For more information call 414-378-5815.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Announcing the NAMI Family-to-Family Education Course