The Cedarburg chapter of Families Anonymous will hold an open meeting on Thursday, January 10th at Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road (Corner of Green Bay Rd and Highland Rd) in Mequon at 7:00 pm. The guest speaker will be Interventionist Angela Utschig of Wisconsin Intervention Services. Families Anonymous is for families and friends concerned with the destructive behavior of a loved one caused by drugs, alcohol, or related behavioral problems. The meeting is free and open to the adult public. For more information call 414-378-5815.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG THIENSVILLE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- YOUNG MEQUON RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- American Education Week
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Mequon kids featured on Spriggy SafeT-V, a new series of online safety videos produced for the Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program and available on KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.