The Cedarburg chapter of Families Anonymous will hold an open meeting on Thursday, January 10th at Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road (Corner of Green Bay Rd and Highland Rd) in Mequon at 7:00 pm. The guest speaker will be Interventionist Angela Utschig of Wisconsin Intervention Services. Families Anonymous is for families and friends concerned with the destructive behavior of a loved one caused by drugs, alcohol, or related behavioral problems. The meeting is free and open to the adult public. For more information call 414-378-5815.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice