The Cedarburg chapter of Families Anonymous will hold an open meeting on Thursday, January 10th at Crossroads Presbyterian Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road (Corner of Green Bay Rd and Highland Rd) in Mequon at 7:00 pm. The guest speaker will be Interventionist Angela Utschig of Wisconsin Intervention Services. Families Anonymous is for families and friends concerned with the destructive behavior of a loved one caused by drugs, alcohol, or related behavioral problems. The meeting is free and open to the adult public. For more information call 414-378-5815.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays