January 3, 2013…Bank Mutual is pleased to announce the hiring of Marie A. Angelier as
Assistant Vice President/Bank Office Manager for its Mequon office located at 11249 N. Port Washington Rd. Marie will be responsible for overall operations and sales at this location.
Prior to Bank Mutual, Marie was an Assistant Bank Office Manager at another financial company. She has worked in banking for 20 years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from UW-Milwaukee.
Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) is the fourth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at September 30, 2012 of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 75 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues