January 3, 2013…Bank Mutual is pleased to announce the hiring of Marie A. Angelier as
Assistant Vice President/Bank Office Manager for its Mequon office located at 11249 N. Port Washington Rd. Marie will be responsible for overall operations and sales at this location.
Prior to Bank Mutual, Marie was an Assistant Bank Office Manager at another financial company. She has worked in banking for 20 years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree from UW-Milwaukee.
Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) is the fourth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at September 30, 2012 of $2.5 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 75 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease