Concordia University's Medical Assistant Program will begin it's evening classes Jan. 28 on its Mequon campus. The CCAHEP accredied program trains students in just 13 months to be part of one of the fastest growing occupations in the country.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. To learn more about the program and this exciting field, call 414-649-0795 or visit
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- BBB Helps Consumers Get The Most Out Of Their Gift Cards
- New Day Care Academy Opening in Ozaukee County
- Mequon's Convergence Investment Partners Launches Second Mutual Fund
- Charting Your Path to Financial Freedom
- Choir Expresses Joy of Season in Song
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!