Concordia University's Medical Assistant Program will begin it's evening classes Jan. 28 on its Mequon campus. The CCAHEP accredied program trains students in just 13 months to be part of one of the fastest growing occupations in the country.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. To learn more about the program and this exciting field, call 414-649-0795 or visit
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Bank Financial Centre Hosting “Holi-Days of Giving”
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Newcastle Place to Host Holiday Dementia Program
- Moving the Needle with Joe Sweeney: How to Get Clear, Get Free, and Get Going in Your Career, Business, and Life
- Author Event at UWM: Jan Vansina: "Through the Day Through the Night: A Flemish Belgian Boyhood and World War II"
- One-Stop Holiday Shopping
- SCARY FOR CHARITY LOCAL HAUNTED HOUSE