As of July 2012, Belleza has proudly taken up root at the Moorhead and Rhodes building. Frances Fletcher, owner and operator of Belleza Hair Design, moved her business into a great community. Fletcher established her salon as an eco-friendly and independent business in 2008, because she valued her clients’ health and the environment. While Belleza moved in; Moorhead and Rhodes remains and now shares space with the wellness spa who offer full hair services, skin care, massage and acupuncture.
Thanks to her drive for education, Fletcher takes her skills to the next level by attending the International Beauty Show in Long Beach, CA Jan 26-28. 2013 Fletcher is equipped with the tools and knowledge to bring you the latest styles, techniques and haircare tools.
Consumers interested in fresh, modern, innovative style or color can call Frances at 414.915.3726 to schedule an appointment or online at bellezahairdesign.com with the "Schedule Now" button. Salon professionals can visit probeauty.org or call 800.468.2274 for more information regarding classes and advanced education.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Visit Mequon
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center