The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Adults looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree can attend Concordia University's “Get Started Night” at the Mequon, Miller Park Way, Milwaukee Midtown, or Waukesha Centers from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thur., Jan. 31.
The Mequon Center is located at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon, the Miller Park Way Center is at 1670 Miller Park Way in Milwaukee, The Milwaukee Midtown Center is at 4151 North 56th Street, and the Waukesha Center is at N14W23777 Stone Ridge Dr. – Suite 209 in Waukesha, just off I-94. The evening allows for interaction with CUW admission counselors and a tour of the Centers.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. A Future “Get Started Night” event will take place on May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable attend on Jan. 31.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues