The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Adults looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree can attend Concordia University's “Get Started Night” at the Mequon, Miller Park Way, Milwaukee Midtown, or Waukesha Centers from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thur., Jan. 31.
The Mequon Center is located at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon, the Miller Park Way Center is at 1670 Miller Park Way in Milwaukee, The Milwaukee Midtown Center is at 4151 North 56th Street, and the Waukesha Center is at N14W23777 Stone Ridge Dr. – Suite 209 in Waukesha, just off I-94. The evening allows for interaction with CUW admission counselors and a tour of the Centers.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. A Future “Get Started Night” event will take place on May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable attend on Jan. 31.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures