Dominican High School is proud to announce the Class of 2013 valedictorian and salutatorian.
Martha Wong, daughter of William and Michelle Wong of River Hills, is the class valedictorian earning a perfect 4.0 grade point average. Frances Carter, daughter of Geoff Carter and Kris Williams Carter of Milwaukee, is the class of salutatorian earning a 3.99 grade point average. Frances is also a National Merit Finalist, an honor given to less than one percent of U.S. high school seniors.
Congratulations to Martha and Frances on their academic achievements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WORLD HUNGER RELIEF EVENT
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- March events!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March