Dominican High School is proud to announce the Class of 2013 valedictorian and salutatorian.
Martha Wong, daughter of William and Michelle Wong of River Hills, is the class valedictorian earning a perfect 4.0 grade point average. Frances Carter, daughter of Geoff Carter and Kris Williams Carter of Milwaukee, is the class of salutatorian earning a 3.99 grade point average. Frances is also a National Merit Finalist, an honor given to less than one percent of U.S. high school seniors.
Congratulations to Martha and Frances on their academic achievements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!