Mequon United Methodist Church is presenting “Eating Healthy When Eating
Out: Navigating the Menu” on Monday, March 25 from 7-8 PM.
Eating out often means getting too much saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and
calories. You are invited to join Joan Ewig, Registered Dietitian, from Columbia-St.
Maryʼs Hospital for an interactive discussion on how to read a menu and identify
descriptive terms that will help you make healthier choices and still enjoy eating out.
This program is free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends.
Refreshments will be served. This program is sponsored by the Parish Nurse Ministry
at Mequon United Methodist Church. The church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane in
Mequon. Please visit www.mequonumc.org for directions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the 2015 Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Clothing Giveaway & Used Book Sale
- Truck-or-Treat So Others Can Eat
- Kickstart The Heart A Huge Success
- Wisconsin Peace Corps volunteer helps young women find their voice through camp in Albania
- Front Porch Financial Management LLC Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators