Mequon United Methodist Church is presenting “Eating Healthy When Eating
Out: Navigating the Menu” on Monday, March 25 from 7-8 PM.
Eating out often means getting too much saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and
calories. You are invited to join Joan Ewig, Registered Dietitian, from Columbia-St.
Maryʼs Hospital for an interactive discussion on how to read a menu and identify
descriptive terms that will help you make healthier choices and still enjoy eating out.
This program is free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends.
Refreshments will be served. This program is sponsored by the Parish Nurse Ministry
at Mequon United Methodist Church. The church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane in
Mequon. Please visit www.mequonumc.org for directions.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues