The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2013. Registration will begin on Wednesday, April 17. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include a computer basics class for seniors; an open lab for one-on-one help; a class on using free online resources for genealogical pursuits; a session on how to use the library’s new catalog; a class on using Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending).
There will also be introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007; a choosing and using an Ereader class; a session on how to teach yourself how to use the library’s resources; and a class on editing digital photographs using Picasa for beginners.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month