The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2013. Registration will begin on Wednesday, April 17. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include a computer basics class for seniors; an open lab for one-on-one help; a class on using free online resources for genealogical pursuits; a session on how to use the library’s new catalog; a class on using Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending).
There will also be introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007; a choosing and using an Ereader class; a session on how to teach yourself how to use the library’s resources; and a class on editing digital photographs using Picasa for beginners.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures