Taxes are a total pain – but when you get them done – hopefully well before midnight on April 15 – a little downward dog might help you unwind. Elite Sports Clubs wants to ease stress by offering complimentary yoga classes to the public on tax day.
Throughout the day on Monday, April 15, Elite Sports Clubs will open all of its beginning and advanced yoga classes to the public. View the Elite Class Schedule for specific classes at each location.
Classes will be offered at various times throughout the day at Elite Sport Clubs’ Mequon location at 11616 N. Port Washington Road
Consumers 18 and older are invited to visit any of Elite’s locations on April 15th for the event and participants will only need to register at the front desk and provide valid identification.
It’s a great opportunity to try yoga for the first time or for more seasoned practitioners to take advantage of Elite’s highly experienced yoga instructors.
Elite Sports Clubs offers 250 free group exercise classes, 44 indoor/outdoor tennis courts, 10 saltwater pools, five playrooms and childcare, four basketball courts, five fitness centers, five cycle studios, four yoga/pilates studios, massage and personal training.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals