Taxes are a total pain – but when you get them done – hopefully well before midnight on April 15 – a little downward dog might help you unwind. Elite Sports Clubs wants to ease stress by offering complimentary yoga classes to the public on tax day.
Throughout the day on Monday, April 15, Elite Sports Clubs will open all of its beginning and advanced yoga classes to the public. View the Elite Class Schedule for specific classes at each location.
Classes will be offered at various times throughout the day at Elite Sport Clubs’ Mequon location at 11616 N. Port Washington Road
Consumers 18 and older are invited to visit any of Elite’s locations on April 15th for the event and participants will only need to register at the front desk and provide valid identification.
It’s a great opportunity to try yoga for the first time or for more seasoned practitioners to take advantage of Elite’s highly experienced yoga instructors.
Elite Sports Clubs offers 250 free group exercise classes, 44 indoor/outdoor tennis courts, 10 saltwater pools, five playrooms and childcare, four basketball courts, five fitness centers, five cycle studios, four yoga/pilates studios, massage and personal training.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!