Taxes are a total pain – but when you get them done – hopefully well before midnight on April 15 – a little downward dog might help you unwind. Elite Sports Clubs wants to ease stress by offering complimentary yoga classes to the public on tax day.
Throughout the day on Monday, April 15, Elite Sports Clubs will open all of its beginning and advanced yoga classes to the public. View the Elite Class Schedule for specific classes at each location.
Classes will be offered at various times throughout the day at Elite Sport Clubs’ Mequon location at 11616 N. Port Washington Road
Consumers 18 and older are invited to visit any of Elite’s locations on April 15th for the event and participants will only need to register at the front desk and provide valid identification.
It’s a great opportunity to try yoga for the first time or for more seasoned practitioners to take advantage of Elite’s highly experienced yoga instructors.
Elite Sports Clubs offers 250 free group exercise classes, 44 indoor/outdoor tennis courts, 10 saltwater pools, five playrooms and childcare, four basketball courts, five fitness centers, five cycle studios, four yoga/pilates studios, massage and personal training.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’