Scott Bucher, Mequon resident and owner of
Traction Factory, a local business development and communications firm, was honored with seven awards at this year’s Business Marketing Association (BMA) Bell Awards celebration - the most of any agency in the competition.
Scott and his firm were recognized for creative work on behalf of Snap-on Tools, United Way of Greater Milwaukee, Jalapena Nina’s LLC and Snap-on Diagnostics.
The BMA Bell Awards, one of the oldest and most respected award programs in the nation, recognize area companies and agencies that achieve excellence in business-to-business (B2B) communications. Over the last two years, Traction Factory has received sixteen BMA awards.
This year, BMA awarded only the three top-scoring entries per category, making the honor even more competitive. The Milwaukee Chapter (BMA) held its annual Bell Awards celebration on April 25, 2013.
Traction Factory won Bell Awards in the following categories:
•B2B Advertisement / Single: Snap-on Q1 Print Ad
•Promotional Product Materials: Jalapena Nina's
•New Product Launch Campaign: Snap-on FAR7000 Air Ratchet Launch
The agency received Excellence awards for the following:
•B2B Campaign: Snap-on VERUS PRO
•B2B Advertisement / Single: Snap-on FAR7000 Print Ad
•Trade Show Marketing & Exhibits: Snap-on SFC 2012 Floor Displays
•Services Performed or Produced for Non-Profit Organization: United Way of Greater Milwaukee Community Campaign.
“We are so pleased with these awards which celebrate the work we do in partnership with our clients, said Scott Bucher, president of Traction Factory. “The judging parameters for the Bell Awards are closely aligned with our business philosophy: success is achieved through strategic communications that deliver measurable results.”
Entries are judged based on creativity and documented business results. BMA judges include respected senior corporate marketers and leading B2B agency executives from around the United States. This year, BMA celebrates its 90th anniversary as the nation’s leading professional resource for business-to-business markers and communicators.
Traction Factory’s business development philosophy is to help grow their clients’ businesses by bringing momentum-building communications tools to the business relationship. It’s a direction that is praised by clients including Snap-on Tools, United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Snap-on Diagnostics, Hal’s Harley-Davidson, Delta Diner and ALS Association – Wisconsin Chapter and Mitchell 1.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"