Landmark Luggage has been serving Mequon for all its travel needs since 1977.
Join us for a free Travel Seminar this weekend at the
Towne Shops of Mequon located at
11025 North Port Washington Rd #1 Mequon, WI 53092
for a special appearance by Travel Expert, Angel Castellanos (http://www.angelstravellounge.com/) and learn about all of your important travel questions, such as:
-TSA Regulations- What can I bring? What should I expect from airport security?
-Packing Tips-How to make the most of your packing.
-Health & Security- How to prepare myself for my trip
...and many more topics, as well as an extensive knowledge-base of destinations world-wide.
Please come join us this Saturday, May 4th at 10:30 a.m.
Admission is free, but please RSVP by calling 262-241-8125, NOW!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays