Run Wild at the Preserve… June 15
Mequon Nature Preserve proudly presents the second annual Run Wild trail run and walk, Saturday, June 15. The event begins at 7:30 a.m. with a 10K and 5K trail run followed by a 9:30 a.m. family-friendly 5K trail run and 3K walk with treasure hunt.
Proceeds from the event benefit MNP’s wildlife education programs which teach the importance and benefits of the species that make the Preserve their home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- YOUNG THIENSVILLE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- YOUNG MEQUON RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- American Education Week