Run Wild at the Preserve… June 15
Mequon Nature Preserve proudly presents the second annual Run Wild trail run and walk, Saturday, June 15. The event begins at 7:30 a.m. with a 10K and 5K trail run followed by a 9:30 a.m. family-friendly 5K trail run and 3K walk with treasure hunt.
Proceeds from the event benefit MNP’s wildlife education programs which teach the importance and benefits of the species that make the Preserve their home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures