Run Wild at the Preserve… June 15
Mequon Nature Preserve proudly presents the second annual Run Wild trail run and walk, Saturday, June 15. The event begins at 7:30 a.m. with a 10K and 5K trail run followed by a 9:30 a.m. family-friendly 5K trail run and 3K walk with treasure hunt.
Proceeds from the event benefit MNP’s wildlife education programs which teach the importance and benefits of the species that make the Preserve their home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Ozaukee Family Services Applauds Local Businesses for their Generosity