Run Wild at the Preserve… June 15
Mequon Nature Preserve proudly presents the second annual Run Wild trail run and walk, Saturday, June 15. The event begins at 7:30 a.m. with a 10K and 5K trail run followed by a 9:30 a.m. family-friendly 5K trail run and 3K walk with treasure hunt.
Proceeds from the event benefit MNP’s wildlife education programs which teach the importance and benefits of the species that make the Preserve their home.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block