Run Wild at the Preserve… June 15
Mequon Nature Preserve proudly presents the second annual Run Wild trail run and walk, Saturday, June 15. The event begins at 7:30 a.m. with a 10K and 5K trail run followed by a 9:30 a.m. family-friendly 5K trail run and 3K walk with treasure hunt.
Proceeds from the event benefit MNP’s wildlife education programs which teach the importance and benefits of the species that make the Preserve their home.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016