The Brown Deer Athletic Booster Club is announcing the formation of the inaugural year of the Brown Deer-Granville Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame has been established to recognize alumni and staff who have excelled in one or more high school athletic program and have raised the level of awareness in high school athletics through their distinguished achievement. The intent is to display the athletic accomplishments of people who have been instrumental in creating an excellent athletic tradition at Brown Deer High School.
Nomination forms are available on the district and high school athletics website. Completed forms are to be returned to Brown Deer High School, Attn: Mike Novak, Athletic Director, 8060 N 60th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223, no later than Friday, June 14, 2013. Questions - call Mike Novak at 371-7015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Nationwide Tour Stops at Telsmith, Inc. to Rally for Long-Term Highway Support
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned