The Brown Deer Athletic Booster Club is announcing the formation of the inaugural year of the Brown Deer-Granville Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame has been established to recognize alumni and staff who have excelled in one or more high school athletic program and have raised the level of awareness in high school athletics through their distinguished achievement. The intent is to display the athletic accomplishments of people who have been instrumental in creating an excellent athletic tradition at Brown Deer High School.
Nomination forms are available on the district and high school athletics website. Completed forms are to be returned to Brown Deer High School, Attn: Mike Novak, Athletic Director, 8060 N 60th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223, no later than Friday, June 14, 2013. Questions - call Mike Novak at 371-7015.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Voting YES on the MTSD referendum is the right thing to do
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser