An international manufacturer of both loose diamonds and diamond jewelry, Treliss Worldwide, has launched a Solitaire Diamond Certificate Program in conjunction with Mequon-based GemEx Systems. The certificate program utilizes the GemEx BrillianceScope Analyzer, which measures and certifies the light performance of diamonds through imaging spectrophotometry.
Also as part of the Treliss program, the International Gemology Institute (IGI), supplies technology that certifies each diamond’s color and clarity.
The program aims to increase the sale of those diamonds for jewelry retailers and provide an enhanced selling experience for the consumer considering a bridal purchase.
The Treliss solitaire diamonds involved in the program are 58-faceted, both round and princess shapes, and offered a range of weights from 1/3 to one carat. Diamond sizes weighing less than 1/3 ct or more than one carat are also available upon request.
“Our BrillianceScope® Analyzer measures a diamond’s brilliance, fire and sparkle. The process provides the retail consumer with clarity and confidence regarding their special bridal purchase,” says Randall Wagner, president of GemEx.
Also included in the Treliss 58F solitaire program is a suite of technology products such as the GemEx iPad and Smartphone applications. These allow retailers to show their customers specific images and specs about the 58F certified diamond. Customers can also use the apps to view the certificate at home when considering which diamond to purchase.
According to Wagner, “An analysis by the BrillianceScope goes a long way to enhance sales and maximize a gem’s value.”
“Customers want a beautiful diamond,” he says. “With GemEx Light Performance measurements, they know if they are getting one.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive