An international manufacturer of both loose diamonds and diamond jewelry, Treliss Worldwide, has launched a Solitaire Diamond Certificate Program in conjunction with Mequon-based GemEx Systems. The certificate program utilizes the GemEx BrillianceScope Analyzer, which measures and certifies the light performance of diamonds through imaging spectrophotometry.
Also as part of the Treliss program, the International Gemology Institute (IGI), supplies technology that certifies each diamond’s color and clarity.
The program aims to increase the sale of those diamonds for jewelry retailers and provide an enhanced selling experience for the consumer considering a bridal purchase.
The Treliss solitaire diamonds involved in the program are 58-faceted, both round and princess shapes, and offered a range of weights from 1/3 to one carat. Diamond sizes weighing less than 1/3 ct or more than one carat are also available upon request.
“Our BrillianceScope® Analyzer measures a diamond’s brilliance, fire and sparkle. The process provides the retail consumer with clarity and confidence regarding their special bridal purchase,” says Randall Wagner, president of GemEx.
Also included in the Treliss 58F solitaire program is a suite of technology products such as the GemEx iPad and Smartphone applications. These allow retailers to show their customers specific images and specs about the 58F certified diamond. Customers can also use the apps to view the certificate at home when considering which diamond to purchase.
According to Wagner, “An analysis by the BrillianceScope goes a long way to enhance sales and maximize a gem’s value.”
“Customers want a beautiful diamond,” he says. “With GemEx Light Performance measurements, they know if they are getting one.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville holding on-line auction to benefit Ozaukee Family Services