Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has ranked William J. Abraham, Jr. as a leading lawyer in his field in 2013. Abraham specializes in Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions. He is a partner at Foley's Milwaukee office and also a resident of Mequon.
Foley & Lardner LLP has approximately 900 attorneys in 21 offices providing award-winning business and legal insight to clients across the country. Foley has Wisconsin offices in Madison and Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month