Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has ranked William J. Abraham, Jr. as a leading lawyer in his field in 2013. Abraham specializes in Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions. He is a partner at Foley's Milwaukee office and also a resident of Mequon.
Foley & Lardner LLP has approximately 900 attorneys in 21 offices providing award-winning business and legal insight to clients across the country. Foley has Wisconsin offices in Madison and Milwaukee.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"