ChristPond Retreat Center has scheduled its annual Pancake Breakfast and Outdoor Worship Service for Sunday, June 30, 2013. The outdoor worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. with the pancake breakfast immediately following. ChristPond Retreat Center is located at N1599 State Highway 57, Random Lake, WI (just 3 miles north of Random Lake).
ChristPond Executive Director Daniel Thurmer, said, “ChristPond was founded
30 years ago, and has a long tradition of providing an excellent setting for SE Wisconsin organizations to gather for both quiet and active retreats, giving shape
to personal lives as well as organizational planning.”
Tickets for this benefit breakfast can be purchased on-site the day of the event,
and are $8.00 adults; $5.00 children; under 5 free; $25.00 family rate. The menu includes pancakes, ham, fruit, juice, coffee and pastry. The benefit breakfast and service offerings assist in the care of the beautiful facility made available to the ecumenical community and non-profit organizations to conduct retreats in a setting conducive for spiritual renewal. Free golf cart tours of the grounds will be available to see the 100-acre site.
The Annual Pancake Breakfast is an opportunity for friends and supporters of ChristPond to gather for this benefit event and worship service. Special music
will be a feature of the service. Anyone interested in singing in the ChristPond Singers Choir should arrive at 9:15 a.m. for rehearsal.
An ecumenical worship service and Holy Communion is offered once a month
on the third Sunday and is open to anyone wishing to attend. Come as you are –
dress is usually casual. Coffee and treats follow the service.
For additional information on the pancake breakfast, please contact Mary Ann Thurmer at 414-254-9552. For information on scheduling a retreat at ChristPond
visit www.christpond.org or call reservation services at (715) 823-9150.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball