Concordia University (CUW), along with the 22 other private colleges and universities in the state, is taking part in Private College Week July 8 through 13. The annual event is sponsored by WAICU (Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities) and gives students the opportunity to visit the campus and learn more about CUW and all it has to offer undergraduate students.
During Private College Week, students and family members can take advantage of campus tours, meet with admission counselors, get financial aid and scholarship information, find out about the 70 majors offered, and so much more. CUW’s main campus is located in Mequon at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, overlooking Lake Michigan.
“We’re really excited to showcase our campus to prospective students during this time,” said Amy Flavin, undergraduate admissions visit coordinator at CUW. “We hope they come and see the great things Concordia has to offer,” she added.
Tours will take place during Private College Week at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday. Wednesday, July 10 is Visit Day on campus from 8:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. This time is set aside for students and their families to tour campus, get the necessary information, and also meet with faculty members and coaches.
All visits during Private College Week require advance registration. Visit https://www.cuw.edu/Undergraduate/visitday/ to sign up today or contact Visit Coordinator, Amy Flavin, at 262-243-4560 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair