Concordia University (CUW), along with the 22 other private colleges and universities in the state, is taking part in Private College Week July 8 through 13. The annual event is sponsored by WAICU (Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities) and gives students the opportunity to visit the campus and learn more about CUW and all it has to offer undergraduate students.
During Private College Week, students and family members can take advantage of campus tours, meet with admission counselors, get financial aid and scholarship information, find out about the 70 majors offered, and so much more. CUW’s main campus is located in Mequon at 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive, overlooking Lake Michigan.
“We’re really excited to showcase our campus to prospective students during this time,” said Amy Flavin, undergraduate admissions visit coordinator at CUW. “We hope they come and see the great things Concordia has to offer,” she added.
Tours will take place during Private College Week at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday. Wednesday, July 10 is Visit Day on campus from 8:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. This time is set aside for students and their families to tour campus, get the necessary information, and also meet with faculty members and coaches.
All visits during Private College Week require advance registration. Visit https://www.cuw.edu/Undergraduate/visitday/ to sign up today or contact Visit Coordinator, Amy Flavin, at 262-243-4560 to register.
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Doerr Brothers are MCF Honorees
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla