Peggy Gruettner has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Quality Manager.
Gruettner will manage the day-to-day functions within the Quality Control department and oversee all aspects of Wixon’s quality improvement efforts, including developing and administrating programs; training employees and facilitating change throughout the organization; and establishing tactical plans, quality policies, and procedures at all levels to ensure efforts meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
Gruettner previously served as Quality Assurance Specialist at DSM. She is skilled in the areas of ISO 22000 training, 5S lean manufacturing practices, and implementation of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). Gruettner received her bachelor of science degree in human biology with an emphasis in nutritional science from the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay. A native of Mequon, she resides in Milwaukee with her spouse.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice