AT&T announced that it has expanded it’s 4G LTE network in Milwaukee, bringing more customers the latest generation of wireless network technology. AT&T launched 4G LTE in Milwaukee on November 14, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
According to the announcement, AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of West Bend, Grafton, Port Washington, Burlington, Saukville, and Jackson.
“We’ve seen positive response from customers on our 4G LTE launch, and as today’s expansion shows, we’re continuing our rollout of fast 4G LTE speeds to more areas of Milwaukee,” said AT&T Wisconsin State President Scott T. VanderSanden.
The AT&T wireless network recently ranked 1st in Milwaukee by RootMetrics®, an independent research and testing organization. AT&T was named the RootMetrics RootScore® Combined Award winner for its overall wireless network performance, including call, text and data performance.
For more information visit att.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Caution Pedestrians and Motorists in the North Shore.
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Nationwide Tour Stops at Telsmith, Inc. to Rally for Long-Term Highway Support
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business