AT&T announced that it has expanded it’s 4G LTE network in Milwaukee, bringing more customers the latest generation of wireless network technology. AT&T launched 4G LTE in Milwaukee on November 14, 2012, and the expanded coverage is part of its ongoing rollout across the market.
According to the announcement, AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of West Bend, Grafton, Port Washington, Burlington, Saukville, and Jackson.
“We’ve seen positive response from customers on our 4G LTE launch, and as today’s expansion shows, we’re continuing our rollout of fast 4G LTE speeds to more areas of Milwaukee,” said AT&T Wisconsin State President Scott T. VanderSanden.
The AT&T wireless network recently ranked 1st in Milwaukee by RootMetrics®, an independent research and testing organization. AT&T was named the RootMetrics RootScore® Combined Award winner for its overall wireless network performance, including call, text and data performance.
For more information visit att.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays