Mequon resident, Niko King will star in Monty Python’s “Spamalot”, presented by Theatre Unchained. A musical comedy described as being “lovingly ripped off” from the 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, “Spamalot” retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they complete their holy quest.
King will portray the Lady of the Lake in “Spamalot”. A role made famous by Tony Award winning actress, Sara Ramirez. King was last seen as the Receptionist in “Information Station” an award winning One Act play by local Wisconsin playwright W. Patrick Fogarty. King won the 2013 Encore Award for her portrayal.
Spamalot runs September 6-22, 2013 at Theatre Unchained, 1024 S. 5th Street in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.theatreunchained.com or call 414.391.7145
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month