Mequon resident, Niko King will star in Monty Python’s “Spamalot”, presented by Theatre Unchained. A musical comedy described as being “lovingly ripped off” from the 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, “Spamalot” retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they complete their holy quest.
King will portray the Lady of the Lake in “Spamalot”. A role made famous by Tony Award winning actress, Sara Ramirez. King was last seen as the Receptionist in “Information Station” an award winning One Act play by local Wisconsin playwright W. Patrick Fogarty. King won the 2013 Encore Award for her portrayal.
Spamalot runs September 6-22, 2013 at Theatre Unchained, 1024 S. 5th Street in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.theatreunchained.com or call 414.391.7145
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals