Mequon resident, Niko King will star in Monty Python’s “Spamalot”, presented by Theatre Unchained. A musical comedy described as being “lovingly ripped off” from the 1975 film, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, “Spamalot” retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they complete their holy quest.
King will portray the Lady of the Lake in “Spamalot”. A role made famous by Tony Award winning actress, Sara Ramirez. King was last seen as the Receptionist in “Information Station” an award winning One Act play by local Wisconsin playwright W. Patrick Fogarty. King won the 2013 Encore Award for her portrayal.
Spamalot runs September 6-22, 2013 at Theatre Unchained, 1024 S. 5th Street in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.theatreunchained.com or call 414.391.7145
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures