Mark your calendar for the 1st Annual Taste of Mequon, Saturday, September 14 from Noon-8 p.m. The event will be held on Cedarburg road in front of City Hall.
Highlights include a variety of food for purchase from area restaurants, artist displays, live music, children’s activities 12-4 p.m., cooking demonstrations and more.
Admission is free. Parking will be available near Logemann Center and City Hall with overflow parking at Homestead High School. A complimentary shuttle is available.
The Mequon Festivals Committee thanks the following sponsors: Sommer’s Automotive, BMO Harris Bank, Concordia University, City of Mequon, Concord Development Company, Spectrum Investment Advisors, College Nannies & Tutors, Lakeside Development Company, RBC Wealth Management, Quintessa Medical Spa, First Bank Financial, OutPost, Bank Mutual, Piggly Wiggly, and Shaffer Development.
For more information about the Taste of Mequon visit www.ci.mequon.wi.us or call 242-3100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Nationwide Tour Stops at Telsmith, Inc. to Rally for Long-Term Highway Support
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned