Mark your calendar for the 1st Annual Taste of Mequon, Saturday, September 14 from Noon-8 p.m. The event will be held on Cedarburg road in front of City Hall.
Highlights include a variety of food for purchase from area restaurants, artist displays, live music, children’s activities 12-4 p.m., cooking demonstrations and more.
Admission is free. Parking will be available near Logemann Center and City Hall with overflow parking at Homestead High School. A complimentary shuttle is available.
The Mequon Festivals Committee thanks the following sponsors: Sommer’s Automotive, BMO Harris Bank, Concordia University, City of Mequon, Concord Development Company, Spectrum Investment Advisors, College Nannies & Tutors, Lakeside Development Company, RBC Wealth Management, Quintessa Medical Spa, First Bank Financial, OutPost, Bank Mutual, Piggly Wiggly, and Shaffer Development.
For more information about the Taste of Mequon visit www.ci.mequon.wi.us or call 242-3100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures