Mark your calendar for the 1st Annual Taste of Mequon, Saturday, September 14 from Noon-8 p.m. The event will be held on Cedarburg road in front of City Hall.
Highlights include a variety of food for purchase from area restaurants, artist displays, live music, children’s activities 12-4 p.m., cooking demonstrations and more.
Admission is free. Parking will be available near Logemann Center and City Hall with overflow parking at Homestead High School. A complimentary shuttle is available.
The Mequon Festivals Committee thanks the following sponsors: Sommer’s Automotive, BMO Harris Bank, Concordia University, City of Mequon, Concord Development Company, Spectrum Investment Advisors, College Nannies & Tutors, Lakeside Development Company, RBC Wealth Management, Quintessa Medical Spa, First Bank Financial, OutPost, Bank Mutual, Piggly Wiggly, and Shaffer Development.
For more information about the Taste of Mequon visit www.ci.mequon.wi.us or call 242-3100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month