Mequon Lawyers Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America guide and as 2014 Lawyers of the Year
Foley and Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers from the Mequon area have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America guide, and as 2104 Lawyers of the Year in their respective areas of practice.
The Best Lawyers in America guide is based on peer-review surveys in which attorneys cast votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
The list of Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year is based on an exhaustive survey process in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Those individuals honored as Lawyers of the Year have received particularly high ratings in these surveys by earning a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Local Foley attorneys named Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year in addition to being included in the Best Lawyers in America Guide, include:
David B. Ryan: Public Finance Law
Trevor J. Will: Energy Law
William J. Abraham, Jr., Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
Local Foley attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America guide, include:
David B. Ryan- Public Finance Law
Trevor J. Will, Class Action/Mass Torts
James R. Clark, Business Litigation
William J. Abraham, Jr., Business/Corporate
Bernard J. Bobber, Employment & Labor
Mary K. Braza, Entertainment & Sports
Adam J. Wiensch, Estate Planning & Probate
Richard S. Florsheim, Intellectual Property Litigation
Patrick G. Quick, Securities & Corporate Finance
Foley & Lardner LLP has approximately 900 attorneys in 21 offices providing award-winning business and legal insight to clients across the country. Foley has Wisconsin offices in Madison and Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program