MEQUON, Wis. – Sharon Schuman’s Love to Learn LLC has expanded in Mequon for the third time in 15 years and relocated to 11518 N. Port Washington Road, Suite 101 in the Mequon Office Park.
Locally owned Love to Learn (www.schumanlovetolearntutoring.com) specializes in individualized and curriculum-based tutoring including all levels of math, reading, science and social studies (algebra, calculus, trigonometry, English Literature, grammar, chemistry and physics). It also provides assistance with foreign language study, advanced placement (AP) college prep ACT and SAT prep.
Love to Learn serves grades kindergarten through college.
Owner and tutor Sharon Schuman said that Love to Learn supports students from Shorewood and Milwaukee’s North Shore, north to Port Washington and west to Germantown, Wauwatosa and Menomonee Falls. The business engages approximately 15 associates at peak times of the school year, each that bring advanced degrees to the table. Many are heads of high school or college departments or teach at elementary or middle schools.
Love to Learn tutors ability levels that range from special needs students to honors candidates.
A retired public and private school teacher, Schuman said Love to Learn’s expansion helps provide room for computers and textbooks that coincide with area schools’ curricula. The new space occupies a five-classroom suite.
“There is such a great need for individualized education outside of school,” Schuman said. “Classrooms are larger, there are more distractions than ever and not every child learns the same way. It can be frustrating for them, regardless of age and level of study.
“If we can communicate my love for learning and allow them to feel satisfaction when they improve and succeed with their studies, then we proudly accomplish what we set out to do with each student.”
Love to learn may be reached by phone at (262) 241-3364 or email: email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14