Concordia University Wisconsin Teams up with Joe Sweeney to Offer a 10-Week Program on Career and Professional Development
Concordia University recently announced a new 10-week program for career and professional development called Joe Sweeney’s Winning Game Plan. The program will begin on October 9 and run through December 11, with classes being held in CUW’s School of Pharmacy building.
Sweeney is the author of the New York Times best-selling book, “Networking is a Contact Sport,” and has built several businesses by combining his love of business with his passion for sports. He has owned and operated four manufacturing companies and has more than three decades of experience in the business and sports worlds.
“By hooking students up to programs like this one, presented by networking expert Joe Sweeney, we can ensure our students will get the training they need to navigate the treacherous job-search waters,” said Dr. David Borst, dean of Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Business Administration.
A kick off seminar and information session on the program is being held on Tuesday, September 17 from 6 to 7 p.m. in CUW’s Center for Environmental Stewardship in Mequon. The public is invited to come and meet Sweeney and learn more about this unique program and what it offers. Visit https://www.cuw.edu/images/promos/WinningGamePlan.pdf for additional information about Sweeney and the program offering.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016