Concordia University Wisconsin Teams up with Joe Sweeney to Offer a 10-Week Program on Career and Professional Development
Concordia University recently announced a new 10-week program for career and professional development called Joe Sweeney’s Winning Game Plan. The program will begin on October 9 and run through December 11, with classes being held in CUW’s School of Pharmacy building.
Sweeney is the author of the New York Times best-selling book, “Networking is a Contact Sport,” and has built several businesses by combining his love of business with his passion for sports. He has owned and operated four manufacturing companies and has more than three decades of experience in the business and sports worlds.
“By hooking students up to programs like this one, presented by networking expert Joe Sweeney, we can ensure our students will get the training they need to navigate the treacherous job-search waters,” said Dr. David Borst, dean of Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Business Administration.
A kick off seminar and information session on the program is being held on Tuesday, September 17 from 6 to 7 p.m. in CUW’s Center for Environmental Stewardship in Mequon. The public is invited to come and meet Sweeney and learn more about this unique program and what it offers. Visit https://www.cuw.edu/images/promos/WinningGamePlan.pdf for additional information about Sweeney and the program offering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23