Concordia University Wisconsin Teams up with Joe Sweeney to Offer a 10-Week Program on Career and Professional Development
Concordia University recently announced a new 10-week program for career and professional development called Joe Sweeney’s Winning Game Plan. The program will begin on October 9 and run through December 11, with classes being held in CUW’s School of Pharmacy building.
Sweeney is the author of the New York Times best-selling book, “Networking is a Contact Sport,” and has built several businesses by combining his love of business with his passion for sports. He has owned and operated four manufacturing companies and has more than three decades of experience in the business and sports worlds.
“By hooking students up to programs like this one, presented by networking expert Joe Sweeney, we can ensure our students will get the training they need to navigate the treacherous job-search waters,” said Dr. David Borst, dean of Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Business Administration.
A kick off seminar and information session on the program is being held on Tuesday, September 17 from 6 to 7 p.m. in CUW’s Center for Environmental Stewardship in Mequon. The public is invited to come and meet Sweeney and learn more about this unique program and what it offers. Visit https://www.cuw.edu/images/promos/WinningGamePlan.pdf for additional information about Sweeney and the program offering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive