Concordia University Wisconsin Teams up with Joe Sweeney to Offer a 10-Week Program on Career and Professional Development
Concordia University recently announced a new 10-week program for career and professional development called Joe Sweeney’s Winning Game Plan. The program will begin on October 9 and run through December 11, with classes being held in CUW’s School of Pharmacy building.
Sweeney is the author of the New York Times best-selling book, “Networking is a Contact Sport,” and has built several businesses by combining his love of business with his passion for sports. He has owned and operated four manufacturing companies and has more than three decades of experience in the business and sports worlds.
“By hooking students up to programs like this one, presented by networking expert Joe Sweeney, we can ensure our students will get the training they need to navigate the treacherous job-search waters,” said Dr. David Borst, dean of Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Business Administration.
A kick off seminar and information session on the program is being held on Tuesday, September 17 from 6 to 7 p.m. in CUW’s Center for Environmental Stewardship in Mequon. The public is invited to come and meet Sweeney and learn more about this unique program and what it offers. Visit https://www.cuw.edu/images/promos/WinningGamePlan.pdf for additional information about Sweeney and the program offering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Two Mequon Homes on the 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Local MOMS Club raises over $4,000 for Ozaukee Family Services
- Support Germantown High School in the Fight Against Cancer
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville supports Ozaukee Family Services
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software
- Purchase Art Award Contest