Purloin Studio Fine Art and Gifts has been a fixture in Menomonee Falls Village Centre for over 5 years. So, starting off their 6th year a Coffee Bar is being added to the back half of the gallery. Complete with tables and chairs, fresh coffee and sweet treats. A perfect stop while visiting the Village Centre. We will be serving coffee from local roaster Valentine Coffee and wonderful bakery/pastries from a fabulous bakery - come in after Nov. 1st to find out who. Coffee Bar hours will be Tues - Friday 7am to 2pm(ish) and Sat. from 10am to 2pm(ish) The Coffee Bar will be available for small parties and book club groups. www.purloinstudio.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Art of Wellness Chiropractic's Annual Holiday Food Drive