From Sunday, October 13th – Sunday October 27th, North Shore Congregational Church invites all neighbors and friends to stop by and donate non-perishable food items to support Hunger Task Force, a free and local food bank.
Big blue collection bins can be found at each church entrance and can be accessed throughout the week and on Sunday mornings, when the church is open.
While all non-perishable food items are welcome, there is a special need for the following items:
• Canned fruit, juice and vegetables
• Breakfast items, such as cereal and pancake mix
• High protein items, such as peanut butter, beans, and canned meat
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni & cheese, and canned soups
• Infant formula
North Shore Congregational Church is proud to continue this tradition of aiding those in hunger, and welcomes all who want to help.
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!