From Sunday, October 13th – Sunday October 27th, North Shore Congregational Church invites all neighbors and friends to stop by and donate non-perishable food items to support Hunger Task Force, a free and local food bank.
Big blue collection bins can be found at each church entrance and can be accessed throughout the week and on Sunday mornings, when the church is open.
While all non-perishable food items are welcome, there is a special need for the following items:
• Canned fruit, juice and vegetables
• Breakfast items, such as cereal and pancake mix
• High protein items, such as peanut butter, beans, and canned meat
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni & cheese, and canned soups
• Infant formula
North Shore Congregational Church is proud to continue this tradition of aiding those in hunger, and welcomes all who want to help.
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays