From Sunday, October 13th – Sunday October 27th, North Shore Congregational Church invites all neighbors and friends to stop by and donate non-perishable food items to support Hunger Task Force, a free and local food bank.
Big blue collection bins can be found at each church entrance and can be accessed throughout the week and on Sunday mornings, when the church is open.
While all non-perishable food items are welcome, there is a special need for the following items:
• Canned fruit, juice and vegetables
• Breakfast items, such as cereal and pancake mix
• High protein items, such as peanut butter, beans, and canned meat
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni & cheese, and canned soups
• Infant formula
North Shore Congregational Church is proud to continue this tradition of aiding those in hunger, and welcomes all who want to help.
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help