From Sunday, October 13th – Sunday October 27th, North Shore Congregational Church invites all neighbors and friends to stop by and donate non-perishable food items to support Hunger Task Force, a free and local food bank.
Big blue collection bins can be found at each church entrance and can be accessed throughout the week and on Sunday mornings, when the church is open.
While all non-perishable food items are welcome, there is a special need for the following items:
• Canned fruit, juice and vegetables
• Breakfast items, such as cereal and pancake mix
• High protein items, such as peanut butter, beans, and canned meat
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni & cheese, and canned soups
• Infant formula
North Shore Congregational Church is proud to continue this tradition of aiding those in hunger, and welcomes all who want to help.
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block