The Alleluia Ringers of Concordia University Wisconsin, under the direction of Dr. John Behnke, will perform as part of a hymn festival at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Glendale, Wis. on Sunday, Nov. 3 at 3 p.m. Dr. Behnke himself will also be a guest organist during the festival as the St. John’s Lutheran Choir performs along with the Alleluia Ringers.
“This will be an afternoon of sacred music that will inspire,” said Dr. Behnke. “It will include congregational singing, hymn introductions, interpretations from the organ, and incredible handbell compositions that tell the story of our Savior, Jesus Christ,” Dr. Behnke added.
The Alleluia Ringers, just one of Concordia University’s fine musical groups, is comprised of 14 undergraduate students who ring six octaves (73 bells) and six and half octaves of handchimes (79). The group is chosen each fall through auditions. This is the groups 27th year under the direction of Dr. John Behnke.
St. John’s Lutheran Church is located at 7877 N. Port Washington Road in Glendale, Wis. For more information on the Church, visit http://www.stjohnglendale.com/.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Announcing the NAMI Family-to-Family Education Course