"The Key to Happiness…An Attitude of Gratitude” is the theme for the Fall Luncheon to Benefit Ozaukee Family Services. It will take place on Tuesday, November 19 from 11:00 – 1:00 at North Shore Country Club, 3100 W. Country Club Drive in Mequon.
Inspirational speaker Judy Hehr will talk about Gratitude being the Key to Happiness. As a speaker, Judy has been described as engaging, compelling, entertaining, knowledgeable, enlightening, heart breaking and electric.
Lunch will be served immediately following the speaker. Individual reservations are being accepted or gather a group and reserve a table for a group of friends. The cost is $50 per person. For reservations call 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
This event is organized by Ozaukee Family Services’ Auxiliary, a group of volunteers that act as the fund raising arm of the agency. The Auxiliary plans and organizes two major fund raisers each year. New volunteers are always welcome.
Ozaukee Family Services is a non-profit agency that serves all of Ozaukee County with a mission of improving lives to help families succeed. The agency offers parent education and support; prevention education; Rainbows support for children who have experienced death or divorce in their family; affordable counseling for individuals, couples and families; and services that help senior citizens continue to live independently. All services are free or on a sliding fee scale – no one is ever turned away because of the inability to pay. To learn more contact Ozaukee Family Services at 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball