"The Key to Happiness…An Attitude of Gratitude” is the theme for the Fall Luncheon to Benefit Ozaukee Family Services. It will take place on Tuesday, November 19 from 11:00 – 1:00 at North Shore Country Club, 3100 W. Country Club Drive in Mequon.
Inspirational speaker Judy Hehr will talk about Gratitude being the Key to Happiness. As a speaker, Judy has been described as engaging, compelling, entertaining, knowledgeable, enlightening, heart breaking and electric.
Lunch will be served immediately following the speaker. Individual reservations are being accepted or gather a group and reserve a table for a group of friends. The cost is $50 per person. For reservations call 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
This event is organized by Ozaukee Family Services’ Auxiliary, a group of volunteers that act as the fund raising arm of the agency. The Auxiliary plans and organizes two major fund raisers each year. New volunteers are always welcome.
Ozaukee Family Services is a non-profit agency that serves all of Ozaukee County with a mission of improving lives to help families succeed. The agency offers parent education and support; prevention education; Rainbows support for children who have experienced death or divorce in their family; affordable counseling for individuals, couples and families; and services that help senior citizens continue to live independently. All services are free or on a sliding fee scale – no one is ever turned away because of the inability to pay. To learn more contact Ozaukee Family Services at 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Fall Remodeling Show Features PBS Chef & Home Improvement Experts
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th