"The Key to Happiness…An Attitude of Gratitude” is the theme for the Fall Luncheon to Benefit Ozaukee Family Services. It will take place on Tuesday, November 19 from 11:00 – 1:00 at North Shore Country Club, 3100 W. Country Club Drive in Mequon.
Inspirational speaker Judy Hehr will talk about Gratitude being the Key to Happiness. As a speaker, Judy has been described as engaging, compelling, entertaining, knowledgeable, enlightening, heart breaking and electric.
Lunch will be served immediately following the speaker. Individual reservations are being accepted or gather a group and reserve a table for a group of friends. The cost is $50 per person. For reservations call 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
This event is organized by Ozaukee Family Services’ Auxiliary, a group of volunteers that act as the fund raising arm of the agency. The Auxiliary plans and organizes two major fund raisers each year. New volunteers are always welcome.
Ozaukee Family Services is a non-profit agency that serves all of Ozaukee County with a mission of improving lives to help families succeed. The agency offers parent education and support; prevention education; Rainbows support for children who have experienced death or divorce in their family; affordable counseling for individuals, couples and families; and services that help senior citizens continue to live independently. All services are free or on a sliding fee scale – no one is ever turned away because of the inability to pay. To learn more contact Ozaukee Family Services at 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
- Alverno College Announces Faculty Promotions
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum