Join us this Saturday, November 9th for the 8th Annual Artisan's Fair. 75 area artists and vendors will be selling everything from Wearable Art, watercolors, photography, gourmet goodies, jewelry, wood crafts, knitting, felting, recycled art, decorative gourds, luxury bath products, vintage accessories & more... Includes a Silent Auction!
The Artisan Fair is open from 10:00a.m. -4:00p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays