Join us this Saturday, November 9th for the 8th Annual Artisan's Fair. 75 area artists and vendors will be selling everything from Wearable Art, watercolors, photography, gourmet goodies, jewelry, wood crafts, knitting, felting, recycled art, decorative gourds, luxury bath products, vintage accessories & more... Includes a Silent Auction!
The Artisan Fair is open from 10:00a.m. -4:00p.m.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues