Join us this Saturday, November 9th for the 8th Annual Artisan's Fair. 75 area artists and vendors will be selling everything from Wearable Art, watercolors, photography, gourmet goodies, jewelry, wood crafts, knitting, felting, recycled art, decorative gourds, luxury bath products, vintage accessories & more... Includes a Silent Auction!
The Artisan Fair is open from 10:00a.m. -4:00p.m.
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Doerr Brothers are MCF Honorees
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry