Art of Wellness Chiropractic is hosting it's annual Holiday Food Drive December 16th-20th. Benefiting Feeding America of Eastern Wisconsin at our Brown Deer location,5600 W. Brown Deer Rd. #208, and the Jackson Community Food Pantry at our Jackson location, N168 W22224 Main Street in Jackson. Bring in 5 items of nonperishable food to either location during the week of our drive and receive triple the benefit for yourself or a loved one. 15 minutes of massage, 15 minutes of Reiki treatment, 15 minutes of Reflexology treatment, $15 off of a chiropractic pillow, or $15 off a supplement purchase. This event is open to the public and donations of all sizes are welcome.
Call 414-365-3003 with any questions.
From the Feeding America of Eastern WI website, here is a list of preferred donated items. NO GLASS containers please.
Canned Meat, Beef Stew, Tuna, Canned Chili, Peanut Butter, Canned and Dried Beans
Fruits & Vegetables
Canned Fruit, Canned Vegetables, Canned Soup, Fruit Juices, Jelly
Pasta, Rice, Instant Potatoes, Macaroni & Cheese, Cereal, Pancake Mix, Oatmeal, Cake Mixes
Canned Milk, Instant Pudding
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month