Annex Wealth Management, a fast-growing independent investment advisory firm, today announced it has opened a second office location at 1339 W. Mequon Road in Mequon, Wis. The Mequon location will serve clients in Milwaukee’s North Shore and beyond, further expanding the firm’s state-wide presence.
“Many of our clients and potential clients expressed the desire for a convenient office location in the North Shore. In addition to the North Shore area, we also serve clients in Green Bay, Sheboygan the Fox Valley, and all along the I-43 corridor. The new Mequon office will be a more accessible option for our clients in these areas. We look forward to bringing our fiduciary wealth management relationships and proactive, core-and-tactical investment strategy to many more families and individuals in Wisconsin and are excited about our growth,” said David J. Spano, president and CEO of Annex Wealth Management.
The Mequon office will be headed by Jeff Schouten, Branch Director. Schouten is a native of the Milwaukee area with over 35 years of business experience, most notably with MillerCoors in Milwaukee and Chicago.
“Our new location in Mequon offers client’s the same array of financial services and expertise as the Elm Grove office, including a ‘financial health’ assessment, comprehensive financial planning across investments, estate, tax and insurance and developing financial plans that meet the needs and goals of each individual. We will also be hosting our popular Annex Wealth Management seminars covering topics including how to choose a financial advisor, planning for retirement and social security. We look forward to joining the Mequon community and working with our clients in the North Shore area,” said Schouten.
For more information, please visit: http://www.annexwealth.com.
About Annex Wealth Management
Annex Wealth Management, LLC is a premier, independent financial service organization with locations in Elm Grove and Mequon, Wis. Under the direction of Dave Spano, CFP® and President, Annex Wealth Management brings together high-quality, client-focused professionals from the investment advisory, retirement planning and estate planning fields to form a client service team prepared to meet the financial needs of a diverse client base. Annex can be heard state-wide during its weekend radio broadcasts on 620AM WTMJ and 1130AM WISN. For more information, please visit http://www.annexwealth.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Visit Mequon
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center