Everyone is welcome to join in all or part of the family-friendly Advent Festival on Sunday, December 15th from 3:30-6:30 at North Shore Congregational Church. The afternoon includes a crafting hour from 3:30-4:30, with activities such as making a special wood nativity scene, a musical bracelet, a wood ornament, a ribbon wreath, and/or homemade cocoa with a decorated cookie to share with those in our community. The cost is $3.00 per crafter or $10.00 per family to help offset the cost of supplies. Craft time will be followed by a story and carols from 4:30-5:00, a chili cook-off dinner at 5:00 (free-will offerings accepted) and at 6:00pm, the children’s pageant, Broadcasting Christmas.
We hope all can join us to celebrate the season!
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
North Shore Congregational Church is a welcoming Christian Community working together to grow and deepen our relationship with God and others. You are welcome here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair