Everyone is welcome to join in all or part of the family-friendly Advent Festival on Sunday, December 15th from 3:30-6:30 at North Shore Congregational Church. The afternoon includes a crafting hour from 3:30-4:30, with activities such as making a special wood nativity scene, a musical bracelet, a wood ornament, a ribbon wreath, and/or homemade cocoa with a decorated cookie to share with those in our community. The cost is $3.00 per crafter or $10.00 per family to help offset the cost of supplies. Craft time will be followed by a story and carols from 4:30-5:00, a chili cook-off dinner at 5:00 (free-will offerings accepted) and at 6:00pm, the children’s pageant, Broadcasting Christmas.
We hope all can join us to celebrate the season!
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
North Shore Congregational Church is a welcoming Christian Community working together to grow and deepen our relationship with God and others. You are welcome here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Fall Remodeling Show Features PBS Chef & Home Improvement Experts
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th