Everyone is welcome to join in all or part of the family-friendly Advent Festival on Sunday, December 15th from 3:30-6:30 at North Shore Congregational Church. The afternoon includes a crafting hour from 3:30-4:30, with activities such as making a special wood nativity scene, a musical bracelet, a wood ornament, a ribbon wreath, and/or homemade cocoa with a decorated cookie to share with those in our community. The cost is $3.00 per crafter or $10.00 per family to help offset the cost of supplies. Craft time will be followed by a story and carols from 4:30-5:00, a chili cook-off dinner at 5:00 (free-will offerings accepted) and at 6:00pm, the children’s pageant, Broadcasting Christmas.
We hope all can join us to celebrate the season!
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
North Shore Congregational Church is a welcoming Christian Community working together to grow and deepen our relationship with God and others. You are welcome here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice