Everyone is welcome to join in all or part of the family-friendly Advent Festival on Sunday, December 15th from 3:30-6:30 at North Shore Congregational Church. The afternoon includes a crafting hour from 3:30-4:30, with activities such as making a special wood nativity scene, a musical bracelet, a wood ornament, a ribbon wreath, and/or homemade cocoa with a decorated cookie to share with those in our community. The cost is $3.00 per crafter or $10.00 per family to help offset the cost of supplies. Craft time will be followed by a story and carols from 4:30-5:00, a chili cook-off dinner at 5:00 (free-will offerings accepted) and at 6:00pm, the children’s pageant, Broadcasting Christmas.
We hope all can join us to celebrate the season!
North Shore Congregational Church is located at 7330 N. Santa Monica Blvd. in Fox Point.
For additional information, contact the church at (414) 352-6123.
North Shore Congregational Church is a welcoming Christian Community working together to grow and deepen our relationship with God and others. You are welcome here.
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS