Six Mequon attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- William J. Abraham, Jr. was honored for his work in the firm's Business Law practice
- Bernard J. Bobber was honored for his work in the firm's Employment & Labor practice
- James R. Clark was honored for his work in the firm's Business Litigation practice
- Richard S. Florsheim was honored for his work in the firm's Property Litigation practice
- Patrick G. Quick was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Adam J. Wiensch was honored for his work in the firm's Estates & Trusts practice
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month