Six Mequon attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- William J. Abraham, Jr. was honored for his work in the firm's Business Law practice
- Bernard J. Bobber was honored for his work in the firm's Employment & Labor practice
- James R. Clark was honored for his work in the firm's Business Litigation practice
- Richard S. Florsheim was honored for his work in the firm's Property Litigation practice
- Patrick G. Quick was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Adam J. Wiensch was honored for his work in the firm's Estates & Trusts practice
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures