At its winter meeting in December 2013, Carroll University welcomed Jefferson V. DeAngelis to its board of trustees for a three-year term.
Jeff DeAngelis is president and chief investment officer of Northwest Passage Capital Advisors, LLC, and chief investment officer of the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company. He lives in Mequon, Wis.
He worked for Northwestern Mutual from 1983 to 1986 as an investment analyst. He then joined Putnam Management Company as a senior vice president and portfolio manager until 1992. DeAngelis returned to Northwestern Mutual in April 1992 as managing director of fixed income. He was promoted to president of Mason Street Advisors in June 2008 and was named chief investment officer of the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company in November 2012. He recently founded Northwest Passage Capital Advisors, LLC.
DeAngelis received a bachelor’s degree in political science from Carroll University and an MBA degree from Marquette University. He also has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
A member of the investment committee for the UNCF Gates Millennium Scholars Fund, DeAngelis also serves as an adviser to the Applied Investment Management program at Marquette University. He is actively involved in community service through his leadership roles in Unity in Motion, Schools That Can and Milwaukee Collegiate Academy (formerly CEO Leadership Academy).
About Carroll University
Carroll, Wisconsin’s oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor’s degrees in 57 majors and master’s degrees in business administration, education, exercise physiology, graphic communication, nursing, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy. For more information, visit www.carrollu.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball