At its winter meeting in December 2013, Carroll University welcomed Jefferson V. DeAngelis to its board of trustees for a three-year term.
Jeff DeAngelis is president and chief investment officer of Northwest Passage Capital Advisors, LLC, and chief investment officer of the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company. He lives in Mequon, Wis.
He worked for Northwestern Mutual from 1983 to 1986 as an investment analyst. He then joined Putnam Management Company as a senior vice president and portfolio manager until 1992. DeAngelis returned to Northwestern Mutual in April 1992 as managing director of fixed income. He was promoted to president of Mason Street Advisors in June 2008 and was named chief investment officer of the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company in November 2012. He recently founded Northwest Passage Capital Advisors, LLC.
DeAngelis received a bachelor’s degree in political science from Carroll University and an MBA degree from Marquette University. He also has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
A member of the investment committee for the UNCF Gates Millennium Scholars Fund, DeAngelis also serves as an adviser to the Applied Investment Management program at Marquette University. He is actively involved in community service through his leadership roles in Unity in Motion, Schools That Can and Milwaukee Collegiate Academy (formerly CEO Leadership Academy).
About Carroll University
Carroll, Wisconsin’s oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor’s degrees in 57 majors and master’s degrees in business administration, education, exercise physiology, graphic communication, nursing, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy. For more information, visit www.carrollu.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Essay Winners from the Daughters of the American Revolution - Milwaukee Chapter
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Award Winning Pet Care Provider Expands Service to Mequon