If you have found yourself in the job market--or plan to be soon--and you're feeling a bit overwhelmed or left behing with the all the changes, a series of Career Success Workshops in January and February can help.
Write Stuff Resources is offering classes Thursday evenings 6:30-8 pm at GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts. Career Strategies for 2014 will be offered Jan. 16 and again on Feb. 13, Leaving Your Digital Footprint (Social Media Strategies) will be on Jan. 23 and Feb. 20, and Ace the Interview: Interview Preparation Strategies, on Jan. 30 and Feb. 27. A Book Publishing workshop will also be offered on February 6.
Write Stuff Resources is a collective of writers who guide, inspire and motivate individuals on their journey of self-awareness to fulfill ambitions and life goals, through collaborative writing. For more information, visit http://WriteStuffResources.com or call Laurel Kashinn at 414-292-3900 Ext. 230.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball
- Community Volunteer Opportunities