U.S. Representative Tom Petri (R-WI) will be holding town meetings throughout the 6th District from January 18 through January 24, including stops in Mequon and Saukville. All residents of Wisconsin’s Sixth Congressional District are encouraged to attend and share their thoughts about any issue facing Congress.
“I look forward to hearing from the people of the 6th district in a group setting about the issues facing the country,” said Petri. “There are many items Congress will be considering in the new year that directly affect individuals, families, and businesses in our state. I encourage all residents to come share their thoughts.”
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Frank L. Weyenberg Library
11345 N. Cedarburg Road
Tolzman Community Room
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
639 East Green Bay Avenue
Village Board Room
The full list of meetings is available here: http://petri.house.gov/press-release/petri-announces-town-meeting-schedule-january
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball