U.S. Representative Tom Petri (R-WI) will be holding town meetings throughout the 6th District from January 18 through January 24, including stops in Mequon and Saukville. All residents of Wisconsin’s Sixth Congressional District are encouraged to attend and share their thoughts about any issue facing Congress.
“I look forward to hearing from the people of the 6th district in a group setting about the issues facing the country,” said Petri. “There are many items Congress will be considering in the new year that directly affect individuals, families, and businesses in our state. I encourage all residents to come share their thoughts.”
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Frank L. Weyenberg Library
11345 N. Cedarburg Road
Tolzman Community Room
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
639 East Green Bay Avenue
Village Board Room
The full list of meetings is available here: http://petri.house.gov/press-release/petri-announces-town-meeting-schedule-january
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- M-T Sunrise Rotary Presents Annual Haunted Hayride
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Girls on the Run 5k "Turkey Trot"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Noted Jewish Argentine Writer To Read at UWM Oct. 23