U.S. Representative Tom Petri (R-WI) will be holding town meetings throughout the 6th District from January 18 through January 24, including stops in Mequon and Saukville. All residents of Wisconsin’s Sixth Congressional District are encouraged to attend and share their thoughts about any issue facing Congress.
“I look forward to hearing from the people of the 6th district in a group setting about the issues facing the country,” said Petri. “There are many items Congress will be considering in the new year that directly affect individuals, families, and businesses in our state. I encourage all residents to come share their thoughts.”
SATURDAY, JANUARY 18
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Frank L. Weyenberg Library
11345 N. Cedarburg Road
Tolzman Community Room
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21
3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
639 East Green Bay Avenue
Village Board Room
The full list of meetings is available here: http://petri.house.gov/press-release/petri-announces-town-meeting-schedule-january
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays