WHITEFISH BAY, Wis. – Dominican High School’s award-winning Theater Department is proud to present their production of the fun and fantastic Bernstein classic musical, On The Town, February 21-23 and February 27-March 2, 2014.
The streets of New York will dance and sing with the story of sailors on leave during wartime 1944 adventuring through the city with a ton of great characters and music. With a huge cast, great characters, incredible dancing, On The Town features songs like "Lonely Town", "New York, New York", "You Got Me", "I Can Cook Too", and "Some Other Time". You won’t want to miss this fun family favorite!
All performances will take place in the Dominican High School auditorium at 120 E. Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay. Performance dates and times are as follows:
Friday, February 21 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, February 22 @ 7:30pm
Sunday, February 23 @ 2:00pm
Thursday, February 27 @ 7:00pm
Friday, February 28 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, March 1 @ 7:30pm
Sunday, March 2 @ 2:00pm
Tickets may be purchased at the door or online at http://dominicanhighschool.tix.com.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month