A Bold Guarantee -- 30-minute or Less ER Wait Times Offered by Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Ozaukee
Mequon, WIS -- Patients who go to Emergency Rooms (ER) locally and nationally typically expect long wait times – averaging almost three hours in South Dakota and nearly five hours in New York. As a Level III trauma center, Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee Emergency Department is staffed and trained to manage ER patients quickly and effectively. In fact, beginning this month, the hospital is offering a 30-minute guarantee that patients will see a doctor within 30 minutes of checking into the ER.
“Having worked or been a patient in numerous ERs throughout the years, I know that experience matters and that the capability of an ER is dependent on a hospital’s programs and staff,” said Dr. Michael Brin, Emergency Room Medical Director at the hospital.
Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee Emergency Room treats nearly 18,000 patients every year. It consistently ranks among the nation’s top 10 percent for patient satisfaction. Among many areas of specialty include its Certified Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, advanced cardiac capabilities, therapeutic hypothermia and Certified Trauma Program.
“For 70 years we’ve been the go-to hospital for the Ozaukee community, said Dr. Brin. “Now we’re not only the best, we’re the fastest.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures