It’s Spring Break for most colleges and universities. But if you can’t make it to Mexico, we will bring Mexico to you!!!!
Friday, February 21st at Grapes & Tastes in Cedarburg.
Join us for a spoken tour of the history and mystery of the misunderstood spirit known as Tequila!
Learn the difference between Blanco, Reposado & Añejo, the legend behind the worm, where the Margarita started, the difference between mescal and tequila, why you should never ever drink “gold” tequila and how the tradition of salt and lime started.
Just 20 seats available. $15 per person includes education, full flight of Demetrio Premium Tequila and all you can eat Taco Bar.
Hosted by Douglas DeNicola of Demetrio Premium Tequila.
Door open at 6:30pm. Education starts at 7pm.
RSVP Today at firstname.lastname@example.org
W63N140 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"