It’s Spring Break for most colleges and universities. But if you can’t make it to Mexico, we will bring Mexico to you!!!!
Friday, February 21st at Grapes & Tastes in Cedarburg.
Join us for a spoken tour of the history and mystery of the misunderstood spirit known as Tequila!
Learn the difference between Blanco, Reposado & Añejo, the legend behind the worm, where the Margarita started, the difference between mescal and tequila, why you should never ever drink “gold” tequila and how the tradition of salt and lime started.
Just 20 seats available. $15 per person includes education, full flight of Demetrio Premium Tequila and all you can eat Taco Bar.
Hosted by Douglas DeNicola of Demetrio Premium Tequila.
Door open at 6:30pm. Education starts at 7pm.
RSVP Today at email@example.com
W63N140 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- North Shore Bank to Host to Host "Paws and Claws" Event in Mequon on Aug. 8
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project