It’s Spring Break for most colleges and universities. But if you can’t make it to Mexico, we will bring Mexico to you!!!!
Friday, February 21st at Grapes & Tastes in Cedarburg.
Join us for a spoken tour of the history and mystery of the misunderstood spirit known as Tequila!
Learn the difference between Blanco, Reposado & Añejo, the legend behind the worm, where the Margarita started, the difference between mescal and tequila, why you should never ever drink “gold” tequila and how the tradition of salt and lime started.
Just 20 seats available. $15 per person includes education, full flight of Demetrio Premium Tequila and all you can eat Taco Bar.
Hosted by Douglas DeNicola of Demetrio Premium Tequila.
Door open at 6:30pm. Education starts at 7pm.
RSVP Today at email@example.com
W63N140 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block