It’s Spring Break for most colleges and universities. But if you can’t make it to Mexico, we will bring Mexico to you!!!!
Friday, February 21st at Grapes & Tastes in Cedarburg.
Join us for a spoken tour of the history and mystery of the misunderstood spirit known as Tequila!
Learn the difference between Blanco, Reposado & Añejo, the legend behind the worm, where the Margarita started, the difference between mescal and tequila, why you should never ever drink “gold” tequila and how the tradition of salt and lime started.
Just 20 seats available. $15 per person includes education, full flight of Demetrio Premium Tequila and all you can eat Taco Bar.
Hosted by Douglas DeNicola of Demetrio Premium Tequila.
Door open at 6:30pm. Education starts at 7pm.
RSVP Today at firstname.lastname@example.org
W63N140 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- M-T Sunrise Rotary Presents Annual Haunted Hayride
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Girls on the Run 5k "Turkey Trot"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Noted Jewish Argentine Writer To Read at UWM Oct. 23