It’s Spring Break for most colleges and universities. But if you can’t make it to Mexico, we will bring Mexico to you!!!!
Friday, February 21st at Grapes & Tastes in Cedarburg.
Join us for a spoken tour of the history and mystery of the misunderstood spirit known as Tequila!
Learn the difference between Blanco, Reposado & Añejo, the legend behind the worm, where the Margarita started, the difference between mescal and tequila, why you should never ever drink “gold” tequila and how the tradition of salt and lime started.
Just 20 seats available. $15 per person includes education, full flight of Demetrio Premium Tequila and all you can eat Taco Bar.
Hosted by Douglas DeNicola of Demetrio Premium Tequila.
Door open at 6:30pm. Education starts at 7pm.
RSVP Today at firstname.lastname@example.org
W63N140 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Ozaukee Family Services Applauds Local Businesses for their Generosity
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards