Moms, aunts and grandmas come share a special day in a Royal way with your Princess or Princesses on Sunday, March 23rd from 2pm - 5pm at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive, Milwaukee WI 53235.
Milwaukee’s My Princess & Me is a very special event to inspire little girls 5 – 12 years of age to realize their natural imagination can transform into reality in an afternoon of royal entertainment and empowerment....
Girls may dress in their favorite princess costume or best party dress. This is NOT a Competition.
Princess Tickets are $50 and Includes a Tiara, Princess banner, Royal Dining, Cupcake & Princess Punch, Princess hairstyling and make-up application, Nail Painting, Professional Princess Photo w/Royalty or mom, show Ticket to Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageants and the grand finale at 5:00pm. Participating in the “Parade of Princesses” in the Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageants.
Queen Mom, Aunt or Grandma Ticket are $25. It includes the Royal Dining and Show Ticket for Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageant at 5pm.
There will also be live Entertainment by Miss Milwaukee Outstanding Teen 2013 and Miss Southern WI Outstanding Teen 2013, music & dancing, guest appearance & autographs: Miss Southern Wisconsin & others.
Deadline to order tickets is March 16th. Order Tickets Online: www.missmilwaukee.org/milwaukee-s-my-princess-me.html Order by Mail: download the flyer online. Questions? Email: Doris: email@example.com call (414) 483-6493. Proceeds benefit Children’s Miracle Network and the Miss Milwaukee Scholarship Organization.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays