Milwaukee, WI, March 11, 2014 — Northwestern Mutual is honoring River Hills resident R. David Fritz, Jr., CLU affiliated with the Lueder Network Office – a Northwestern Mutual office based in Milwaukee – with its 2014 Central Region Top 10 Award. The honor recognizes Fritz for an outstanding year of performance with Northwestern Mutual, serving the financial security needs of clients and policyowners throughout the region.
“We would not be achieving our mission if our leaders were not helping individuals, families, and businesses owners develop a plan to achieve their financial security. David and our leaders have helped thousands in 2013,” says Northwestern Mutual Executive Vice President Todd M. Schoon, CLU, ChFC, J.D.
Through Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries, Fritz and other Northwestern Mutual financial representatives provide comprehensive financial planning to help clients meet a variety of personal and business needs, including asset and income protection; investment and advisory services; trust services; education funding; retirement solutions; estate planning; and employee and executive benefits.
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust