Milwaukee, WI, March 11, 2014 — Northwestern Mutual is honoring River Hills resident R. David Fritz, Jr., CLU affiliated with the Lueder Network Office – a Northwestern Mutual office based in Milwaukee – with its 2014 Central Region Top 10 Award. The honor recognizes Fritz for an outstanding year of performance with Northwestern Mutual, serving the financial security needs of clients and policyowners throughout the region.
“We would not be achieving our mission if our leaders were not helping individuals, families, and businesses owners develop a plan to achieve their financial security. David and our leaders have helped thousands in 2013,” says Northwestern Mutual Executive Vice President Todd M. Schoon, CLU, ChFC, J.D.
Through Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries, Fritz and other Northwestern Mutual financial representatives provide comprehensive financial planning to help clients meet a variety of personal and business needs, including asset and income protection; investment and advisory services; trust services; education funding; retirement solutions; estate planning; and employee and executive benefits.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues