C.H. Coakley will participate in the Stamp Out Hunger food drive, which helps millions of Americans who struggle to put food on their tables.
The 22nd annual food drive takes place nationwide this year on Sat., May 10.
C.H. Coakley is proud to continue its involvement with the local effort by donating a truck and driver to pick up collected food at post offices across Milwaukee, and then deliver the food to the Hunger Task Force, where they will distribute it to those who need it the most.
Hosted by the National Association of Letter Carriers, this food drive is incredibly easy in which to participate, and doing so will help some of the 50 million Americans living in hunger, 17 million of those being kids.
“All people need to do is put a non-perishable food item in a bag and place that bag by their mailbox on May 10,” says Mike Coakley, partner at C.H. Coakley. “Local letter carriers collect the food, which is then be delivered to the Hunger Task Force here in Milwaukee. Get involved. This food drive makes it so easy to help those in our communities who really need it.”
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help