Madison, Wis. (Date) – Brian Guerin, an American Family Insurance agent in Brown Deer, WI, has been recognized for providing outstanding customer experience under the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification. Guerin joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Guerin has been an agent for American Family since February of 1989. His office is located at 8330 N Teutonia Ave Suite 201 in Brown Deer.
“There are many choices out there in the insurance marketplace,” said Dan Schultz, American Family Insurance’s president and chief operating officer. “The American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification lets consumers know these are agents with an established track record of excellent customer service.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through an evaluation process conducted under guidelines established through the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certification. The process consists of a customer satisfaction survey which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all insurance agencies nationwide, based on customer satisfaction surveys, are eligible to become American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certified.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison, Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice