St. Boniface Episcopal Church is offering a summer bible study for women on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m. starting June 2 and running through August 25.The study will be held on the patio of Highland House restaurant, 12741 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon.
Each week the group will discuss a different woman of the Bible. Come regularly
or drop in when you can. The list of women to be discussed will be published at www.saintbonifacechurch.com. Do your own background reading and come
to share insights. Contact St. Boniface Church at 262-242-2994 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About St. Boniface Episcopal Church
St. Boniface Church was founded in 1950 and is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee. Serving members from communities throughout the metro area, the church welcomes all who seek a closer relationship to God and their neighbors.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016