St. Boniface Episcopal Church is offering a summer bible study for women on Monday evenings at 7:00 p.m. starting June 2 and running through August 25.The study will be held on the patio of Highland House restaurant, 12741 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon.
Each week the group will discuss a different woman of the Bible. Come regularly
or drop in when you can. The list of women to be discussed will be published at www.saintbonifacechurch.com. Do your own background reading and come
to share insights. Contact St. Boniface Church at 262-242-2994 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About St. Boniface Episcopal Church
St. Boniface Church was founded in 1950 and is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee. Serving members from communities throughout the metro area, the church welcomes all who seek a closer relationship to God and their neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive