Whitefish Bay resident, former professional basketball player and Australian Football League player Shae McNamara, brings his athletic ability and high energy coaching skills to Elite Sports Clubs as their new Certified Performance & Wellness Coach.
McNamara, who played NCAA basketball for Marist College in New York before spending three years as rookie Australian footballer playing for the Collingwood Football Club, knows what it takes to get over unexpected hurdles to achieve personal and professional goals. As a Certified Life Coach trained by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), he will work with kids and adults to help them overcome life challenges to create a stronger foundation for their futures. His services will be available at all Elite Sports Club locations for both members and non-members.
“Shae has a passion for helping others to reach their highest performance goals and we are so excited to have him join the Elite team,” said Kay Yuspeh, owner of Elite Sports Clubs.
In his new role, McNamara will focus on personal and professional performance, life balance, body image, diet and self-confidence issues as well as sports coaching.
“I look forward to working with all kinds of people but especially pre-teens and teens who can use an extra role model to help guide them in achieving their athletic, academic and personal goals,” said McNamara.
With Shae’s basketball expertise, it’s only natural that he will kick off his Elite coaching with a 4-day summer basketball camp that includes sessions at each club location from June through August. The camp will focus on building basketball skills, mental toughness and physical strength. F
or more information on group or personal coaching or to register for the basketball camp, contact email@example.com.
About Elite Sports Clubs
Elite Sports Clubs offers basketball, racquetball, 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 10 indoor/outdoor pools, state-of-the-art equipment and free group classes with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and River Glen, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!